Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jauary 2, 2010, 4 more days till departure


It is now getting close to departure. 4 more days, and I'm on a plane. BUT I'm not
going very far the first day! I leave Atlanta about 9:30 p.m., fly to Detroit, arriving at midnight, then I
have a little old 12-hour layover.

I guess many folks would get a hotel room, but I'm looking at this as an overnight adventure in the Detroit airport.
Plus, I will also save about $120.00 or more. I've slept in airports from Brussels, Zurich, New Delhi, and now Detroit.

I've been packed for several days, and now just need to get all my medicines fixed up and packaged . I take
5 heart medicines, and calcium and fish oil, so getting all that together for 30 days in separate daily packs takes a lot of organizing and work.

Okay - stay tuned, we're blasting off Wednesday.
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home