Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13, 2009 - Pokhara, Nepal

Well, I am very disappointed. I can not get pictures from camera into the computer here. On both my SD disks I am getting a "virus" warning and am afraid to just clear everything - in case it is the computer , not the disk. But so far - I can't find out!

I walked a lot today seeing the sites around this town and rode one city bus to the old Bazaar. On the way back to my area, the rear wheel of the bus came off!! So I just walked all the rest of the day.

Tomorrow morning I plan to leave and go to the Indian border. Supposedly an 8-hour ride. (My previous experience tells me that's a 14-hour ride). BUT this time I am paying a little extra and trying to take the "tourist" bus which is only going to stop one time ..... so the man said. I'll know this time tomorrow!!

Hopefully, in India I can get this photo problem resolved and post some pictures.

Type to you tomorrow night or the next night (who knows where I will be) from India.
Johnny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home